A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Monday 30 April 2012

Cocktails

Still glowing in the warmth of the alcohol laced cocktails from the weekend....

Here is a list of a few of my favourite cocktails:
Pina Colada - A mixture of pineapple juice, coconut and rum. Sometimes actually tasting better WITHOUT the rum!
Strawberry Daiquiri - Fresh strawberries blended with strawberry liquer and white rum. 
Long Island Iced tea - Basically just coke with every type of spirit available!
Sex on the beach - Vodka, Orange Juice, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry.

Notice how I lean towards the rum based drinks.
I don't like gin, and I don't really like tequila. If i can't ever choose from a given menu I will usually just tell a waiter that I would like "something fruity". 
Cocktails are a mixture of many ingredients, one must be a spirit. They disappeared from the "cool wall" in the 60's and 70's, yet have hit our bars again since late 90's.

What do you like? Mojito? Alabama Slammer? Punch? Martini?

No comments:

Post a Comment