A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Friday 20 April 2012

Friday Feelin'

Wow over 700 blog views!
Thank you so much everyone for reading! Hope you are passing it on to all your friends! :)
One big push, it's the weekend tomorrow!


So its mid-April. 
Good luck to all those running the London Marathon this weekend!!! I would be watching, but I will be caught up in the middle of it all as I am in London for another Olympic rehearsal.


For the past 18 months I have kept, and been breeding mini lop rabbits. I have loved doing this. I started with 4 adults, and my numbers slowly rose, with babies! I've rescued many adult rabbits and sent them on to new loving homes. I've had to deal with deaths (thankfully only in the babies but even that is bad enough) but I have loved every second of it. However, the next couple of weeks marks the end of this venture. My last litter are all about 4 weeks old now, and will be going to new homes in a months time. I'm also selling some of my adults, leaving me with my 3 favourites in the hope that I can take them with me when I move out! :)




As I said i'm off to London again this weekend, rehearsal number 2. Still nervous, I can't remember the routine, and my biggest problem is just keeping up with the professionals and retired professionals. Our "olympic wall chart" is beginning to take shape. With so many rehearsals, volunteer shifts and work shifts we are losing track of everything, so as a family we have made a MASSIVE wall chart so we can visually see everything that's going on!!!


I'm also eagerly awaiting my latest and LAST assignment to be returned for my course. After that it's just my final examination. Hopefully by next month I will be a fully qualified Beauty Therapist. Still keeping it a secret as much as I can. Not quite got 110% backing from everyone I know.......


I will do another blog tonight i'm sure! Just thought I would keep those who are interested in the loop!


Thanks again for the support!
I appologise for any random "depressed" outbursts on here (like last night). Im still not 100% confident standing on my own two feet yet......people out there are still determined to knock me off course.

No comments:

Post a Comment