A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Friday 13 April 2012

Jalepenos

It's another random one people! :-)


And another love declaration, this time, for Jalepenos.
Only last year, I would remove any traces of these small, chilli peppers from my food, mainly nachos and fajittas. 


Yet, about 2 weeks ago, I was ordering pizza from Dominos, and I decided to change from my usual "Vegetarian Supreme" to "Veggie Volcano" pretty much the same toppings but with Jalepenos added. 


And I loved them! I'm pretty hooked on them now. Before, I'd always thought they had a different taste.....a bit like Tabasco sauce, (WHICH IS GROSS!!!!) So i'd avoided and always handed them to someone who would actually eat them. 


Just another food to add to my list now. I'm rather looking forward to my potential next plate of nachos, covered with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and JALEPENOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment