A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Monday 23 April 2012

Cupcake Recipe

Thought I would give you all one of my favourite recipes.
I've been on 2 cupcake courses in the last year. 


Cupcakes have pretty much taken over bakery's around the world.


Here is my recipe for a simple vanilla cupcake, these come out perfect each time as long as you follow the simple steps :)


(makes 12)
- 110g butter
- 110g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 110g self-raising flour
- 1-2 tbs whole milk


1. Oven at 170-180 degrees. Gas mark 4
2. Line 12 muffin tin with cupcake cases
3. Cream together butter and sugar, beat in the eggs (a little at a time) and stir in extract
4. Fold in the flour using a metal spoon
5. Spoon mixture into cases until they are 1/2 full
6. Bake for 15 minutes


Then go mad with the icing! My favourite part
Buttercream, fondant, whatever takes your fancy! :)
Et Voila!





No comments:

Post a Comment