A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Monday 16 April 2012

Disney Songs - Top 20


In just 2 weeks time my family are off to Disneyworld in Florida for 3 weeks! So jealous, im not going with them. I shall be alone for just under a month, sad times :(


In light of their holiday I thought I would do a Disney blog! I shall now list my top 20 Disney Songs of all time. Please remember this is MY top 20 list, not THE top 20 list, there will be one or two in there that i'm sure people will disagree with! 


20. Feed the Birds (Mary Poppins) 
19. This is Halloween (Nightmare Before Christmas)
18. So this is love (Cinderella)
17. When will my life begin (Tangled)
16. Bells of Notre Dame (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
15. Poor Unfortunate souls (Little Mermaid)
14. Always there (Lady & the tramp 2)
13. If I never knew you (Pocahontas - deleted from early releases)
12. Under the Sea (Little Mermaid)
11. I've got no strings (Pinocchio)


Literally as I write this blog i'm listening to each song. It just emphasises the talents of the Disney songwriters both past and present. Here we are top 10! 


10. You can fly (Peter Pan)
9.  I wanna be like you (Jungle Book)
8.  Heigh ho (Snow white & the 7 dwarfs)
7. I just can't wait to be king (Lion King)
6. Once upon a dream (Sleeping Beauty)
5. Why should I worry? (Oliver & Company)
4. Strangers like me (Tarzan)
3. Circle of Life (The Lion King)
2. You got a friend in me (Toy Story)




 And my ultimate number one Disney song....
1. When you wish upon a star (Pinocchio)


That was so hard! I love ALL Disney songs, and trying to choose my favourite is impossible! I hope you all listen along with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment