A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Thursday 19 April 2012

Maxibon

Please tell me someone else remembers these ice creams?!!!??

                                    Maxibon
They were basically like an ice-cream sandwich. One side was vanilla ice-cream covered in milk chocolate with crushed biscuits and hazelnuts. The other side was vanilla ice-cream with cookie pieces, sandwiched between 2 cookies. 
The sandwiched cookie side was THE BEST! I would eat the other side first, and then savor every mouthful of the cookie! Cookies and cream ice-cream is one of the best, and this was no exception. 


My older brother first introduced me to these in the early 2000's. Yet I have not seen any of them recently. A couple of years ago I had one, but the ice-cream was yellow?! I think they were trying a new flavour
(looking on wikipedia, it was apparently honeycomb)
But this new ice-cream ruined it!

Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Sandwich, I live off these when i'm in America

Somebody somewhere in the U.K just needs to create a new ice cream. Just plain simple vanilla ice cream sandwiched between 2 cookies/biscuits/ brownie. 
I would buy it! They have them elsewhere in the world, why not here???

2 comments:

  1. Are you telling me Maxibon no longer exists? WHY????????????????????????? They are / were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you can't buy them anywhere D:

    ReplyDelete