A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Looming Rehersals

AHHHHHH
It's getting closer and closer and more and more real 

My rehearsals for summer 2012 officially start THIS WEEKEND.
I've had my final email from the team before it all kicks off in 4 days time. Final confirmation of times and venues, and a rough idea of what will be happening on Sunday.


My rehearsal schedule has been changed, ALREADY! With more dates being added to my diary, and only 1 taken out! My times are all over the place too, varying from 9am-1pm, 1pm-6pm and 6pm-10pm!


Some weeks I will be going a full 7 days in between rehearsals and others I have between 3-4 per WEEK!


Unfortunately where I live, is right on the coast of Suffolk, and it takes me 30 minutes on the train to my nearest station for London. My local train doesn't run on a Sunday morning, thus meaning for the first few weeks i'm having to stay overnight in London. Something that I hate having to do, but it's only for the first 5 weeks. 


I'm very nervous as this is such a massive opportunity for me and it's just making this such an exciting time in my life . I won't ever get an opportunity like this again. 


But don't rely on me coming back and updating you of my progress on here....no way! I'm sworn to secrecy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment