A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Tuesday 3 April 2012

A random One

Yes this one is totally random
I thought I would upload some BIG DANCE piccys, a random selection! :)


Wonderfully bad quality of me in the BIG DANCE 2012 shirt! :) And no, I do not usually go around with blue lips, that was left over from a theatrical make-up tutorial/ tester thingy...lol





















MAKE UP AND ALOT OF IT!
1 layer of foundation
Covered with white face paint, then white powder
Eyes are 5 different shades of blue, plus green eye liner


Blue dots from top of one eye across to bottom of the other


BLUE LIPS


I've decided I actually look like i have frostbite. Mind you I chose blue, another girl chose red and orange....FIRE i'm guessing.....


















And where did I go for all this??
LONDON- CITY HALL, on the embankment, the rather oddly shaped building!

No comments:

Post a Comment