A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Sunday 8 April 2012

Can Tell It's a Sunday

Gosh I can tell it's a Sunday, my blog hits has gone up dramatically.


Happy Easter Everybody!
These are 4 of 6 babies from one of my mini lops. This is their first day out and about.

Seriously glad I didn't ask for an Easter egg this year. Am I the only one who gets bored of Easter eggs about half way through them? So to save some money I haven't bought one :) simples

It might be a Sunday, but I spent the morning walking along the sea front to my local amusement arcade. How about a bit of gambling?? It wasn't my idea! But I had about £1 in 50ps in my room so, thought I would use them. Won nothing but hey ho! Had fun.

I'm making the most of my freedom. Next weekend my Olympic rehearsals start. Looking forward to it, but slightly apprehensive. Have a busy week ahead. Tuesday i'm spending the day with an old Amberfildian and then have a reunion dinner in the evening with some other girls. Wednesday i'm back in the charity shop after 3 weeks away and meeting up with some old Culfordians. Then I have a cat sitting job over the weekend and my rehearsal. 

But right now, I shall relax with a Guinness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment