A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Friday 27 April 2012

And now.....UNDER the weather!!

*sniff sniff* *cough cough*


I have had a cold for the last 3 days!!
I always feel that if one is ill for more than 3 days then it gets VERY annoying. 3 days is the cut off point!


I always think cold and illnesses are worse  when you are not quite ill enough for bed, but your also not well enough to get on with things. It leaves you in a state of uselessness and longing to get over whatever you have and get on with life again.


I've been at the vicks! GOOD STUFF. Been shoving it into a hot sink and leaning over it and scrubbing it liberally all over my chest, inhaling manically. Off to get some "menthol crystals" later, no idea what they are but sounds good! I'm just struggling with congestion today, can't shift it. Not sure which is worse, sitting down or moving around.
I always think it's amazing how you never get the same cold twice. We call them "colds" everytime we get them.....but they are all different!


I am determined not to be ill this weekend.
I'm off to London again for Olympic rehearsal number 3! And so don't really want to be going into it feeling run down. Going down on Saturday to spend the afternoon and night with my boyfriend. And seriously want to be well enough for good food and alcohol!




And seriously can I just say HELLO to everyone around the world!! :) I'm branching out!

No comments:

Post a Comment