A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Sunday 22 April 2012

Holding the eyes with toothpicks

Well, i'm resigned to the fact that i am going to be unable to get back to sleep tonight.
Its 6:30am, I've had very little sleep and very disturbed sleep. 


WHY?
Because at 1:30 I was awoken to the sound of my brother being sick. He then proceeded to be sick pretty much every hour after that. It's like  having a baby crying for a bottle during the night. Just as you settle down and get 20 minutes sleep in, they start again. And the sound of someone being sick, isn't overly pleasant, i'm just glad i'm not one of those people who gags at the sound! 


My brother was last sick back in January. He had eaten a chinese the night before (as had we all) and was sick at least twice the next morning (not as early as this)


Last night, we ate, CHINESE. And he has been sick. After his first trip to the bathroom, in which he bought up alot (TMI) I kinda put it down to the chinese......now....4-5 times later....i'm not so confident.


Let alone having to hear someone be sick, which is bad enough, i've now resigned to the fact that he has some sort of bug and i'm sure I will get it in the next 48 hours! Great. Please, Please, PLEASE be the chinese!
I shall avoid consuming large amounts of food today, keep my stomach clear! I'm also going to have to probably take a nap at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment