A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Thursday 5 April 2012

My Bed.....

*sigh*


When life gets you down, people get on your tits, and things you want aren't around, there is only one place I want to be.....


B.E.D


I don't even have a particularly nice bed, its a 3/4 size (small double). The mattress is damn comfy though, and I like my leather headboard, cheeky!
Pretty much what my bed looks like, except the raised foot rest

I am such a fussy sleeper!! You have to sleep with me in order to believe it (I mean that in the zzzzzzz sense) 


I take ages to settle, I demand all the duvet and blankets, I only like a cold pillow and so am constantly turning mine over, I kick, I edge over to the middle of the bed thus giving my bed companion no room, can't sleep with ANY noise yet weirdly I always need my ipod in with an audiobook at the moment. It must be a faze i'm going through. I have to have loads of pillows on the bed, yet I only use one, I can't sleep in a "neat" bed I have to mess it up to make it comfier, I can't have too many teddies it annoys me and they only end up on the floor, so a "bear" minimum  (GET IT, BEAR....TEDDIES!) are allowed. Oh and I always want water either from a sports bottle or my baby bottle < - this will have to become a future blog topic now!


But yes I am the WORST bed companion ever. I deiced that if I ever got married I would have to custom make my own MASSIVE bed, just to fit me on it yet give my husband enough room! I do get quite scared in bed, it stems from my childhood. When I was younger I always had to have a teddy between me and my door on my bed, no idea why. And that still happens now i'm older. Hate sleeping with my back to the door, and always preferred having company in bed either in the form of my boyfriend or my cat, neither of which are with me anymore.....so i'm back to the damn teddy!!!


I can't sleep with my hair down, it has to be tied up, and I can't sleep with any clothes on my lower half, so have to wear nighties or baggy shirts. Too much info??? I also can't fall asleep cuddling, it doesn't work for me. I need to get in my own comfy position and not be intertwined with someone, and their body heat making me overheat and their heartbeat ringing in my ear....URGH NO! Cuddles are a morning thing i'm afraid. 


So once i'm finally settled.......some nights I will get straight to sleep, like zonked out. Other's (and i'm going through a patch of these atm) I take aaaaaaaaaaaages to sleep. I toss and turn, or play videos on my iPod, audiobooks, look at pictures, or start a random crying fit. Thus, having climbed into bed at around 10pm I am still wide awake, yet feeling slightly tired sick at 1am!


So we shall see, currently lying in bed writing this at 10:30pm, I shall switch my laptop off, plug in my iPod, and still be awake at 1 tomorrow morning! 


Night Night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment