A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Wednesday 18 April 2012

"Give a Little Whistle". Let's Ride!!!

Rotten Weather!
While steaming in my charity shop this morning, I was deep in thought. Tried to push aside real-life problems that I'm dealing with, and instead made a list of my top 15 Disney Rides :-) 
And here it is!
I have only been to Orlando and Paris, so this list is made up of rides from both parks!

15. Small World (Paris)
14. Dinosaur (Animal Kingdom, Orlando)
13. Rock n Roller Coaster (only done Paris)
12. Test Track (Epcot, Orlando)
11. Crush's Coaster (Paris)
10. Philharmagique (Magic Kingdom, Orlando)
9. Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (Paris is better!)
8. Malestrom (Epcot,Orlando)
7. Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom, Orlando)
6. TTA Blue Line (Magic Kingdom, Orlando)
5. Spaceship Earth (Epcot, Orlando)
4. Big Thunder Mountain (Paris is the best!)
3. Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom, Orlando) 
2. Peter Pan's Flight
1. Pirates of the Carribean (Paris is way better than Orlando)


Love a good Disney ride! :) Im not usually a big rollercoaster person, space mountain mission 2 and rock 'n' rollercoaster are about my limit! I love all the simple story telling rides, Snow White, Pinocchio and Peter Pan. There is not a single ride in Paris that I haven't been on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment