A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Wednesday 11 April 2012

WAHOO

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
Nicholas on the Apprentice.


He was looking HOT tonight! 
"I don't know this, I don't buy this shit" LOVED! And then sitting at the end in the middle of the arguing girls, leaning further and further back in his seat. Typical bloke.
He is so damn cute! He's such a geek though, which is even better for me! It's not fair!!!!


On another note I really enjoyed this task tonight. I love that sort of thing, taking the old and re-selling for more. I love it! I've seen half that stuff come through my charity shop. Mind you, what the hell are those people like in that area of London??? Blue hair, men in jumpsuits, buying a suitcase that's been made into a table?!


Think I need to lie down in a darkened room right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment