A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Monday 9 April 2012

Temper Snaps

AND GOSH DO I HAVE A SHORT TEMPER!


Most people around me appreciate that I get
a) stressed easily
b) will lose my temper easily


My family have alot of stuff going on atm, a big month long holiday to America in 3 weeks, Olympic plans, and my older brother who is in sheltered living is very unhappy there.


Unfortunately all this has happened at a time when I need support myself.
I'm at an uneasy stage of my life, and have alot that I feel I need to plan in a short space of time. Unfortunately all this planning generally involves other people....either helping me, transport or advice.


Buying a car is not easy. I thought it would be, but it's not.
I'm under pressure to get one as soon as possible, yet there is nothing suitable out there. I know nothing about cars, and so am relying on my father and younger brother to help me, but they can't. They are busy with everything in their lives. Leaving me with not a damn clue....


I'm keeping an eye on the property market. Not looking to buy yet, but just seeing what is out there. Typically, when I don't want a house there are plenty of lovely ones coming and going. You wait, when I want one in September, there will be sweet F A.


I am also very stuck on the last part of my course. it's business related, and I haven't got a clue. I'm trying to do A-level standard business studies with no help.


I guess this is that awful transitional stage in life when someone is old enough to do things on their own, yet hasn't got a bloody clue what they are doing. I'm sure we all get it! University students just have that little extra support of.....oh i don't know....BEING IN A UNIVERSITY to help them. 


Yes people have a worse life than me, but let me wallow in my own gloom for a bit!!!!!!!!!!


Can you tell i'm having a down day?

No comments:

Post a Comment