A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Thursday 26 April 2012

Crap Weather = Spring Clean

Gosh not written an entry in a few days!
Hi everyone! :) I'm still alive!


Wild and wet weather out there. Typical Britain. Doesn't know what it wants to do, rain.....snow.....hail....sun.....wind....tornado!


Crappy weather keeps the majority of us stuck indoors. Which for me, means spring cleaning!
Getting rid of old clothes, toys etc
Looking to the very back of my cosmetic draw, finding eyeshadows I never knew I had, or neon lipsticks that I only ever used/ needed once! From my experience in a charity shop, make-up is pretty useless once it's been opened, shame. They need to invent some make-up recycling scheme. 


I feel like every one of my possessions throughout the house is being labelled.
KEEP
SELL
CHARITY
DUMP


Keep moving or you'll be labelled!
I only have a few days left before my family leave for 3 weeks. That is my time to SERIOUSLY sort everything out. Get on top of all my stuff and get organised. I'm going to be ruthless. 


Right now I can lie in bed and mentally label everything.......






No comments:

Post a Comment