A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Tuesday 10 April 2012

My First Car Is.....

BOUGHT!!!!


I actually cannot believe it! 
For £1195 I have bought a R reg, White Honda Civic.


It's a tad bigger than I would have originally wanted, but I went for a test drive in it this morning with my dad, and really liked it.
It's one I have had my eye on over the weekend, and now *gulp* it's mine!


Picking it up on Thursday as my parents are away for 3 days, and included in the price they are changing something in the engine....no idea what. A pipe or something. I'm not a mechanic!


I'm scared to be honest. I feel like I am growing up far too quickly! :(


People of Suffolk (or infact the world) get off the road. 
I now have 2 days to think of a name....

No comments:

Post a Comment