A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Thursday 15 March 2012

The SIMS

And it HAS to be the ORIGINAL version. 


I used to be so addicted to this game when I was younger. I was first introduced to it around 2003, when I went round a friends house and we played SIMS HotDate. From that point on, I was hooked.


So how did you play?
Did you used to create yourself? Create your family? Create an ideal boyfriend? A celebrity?


I must admit, once I discovered the money cheat, I did use it alot. I never used to give mine jobs, and I used to try and stick to controlling one character. Such a loner! There was just so many directions you could take this game. It let kids use their imaginations. Bought out the interior designer in a lot of us!!


And who used to be seriously freaked out when the sinister music came on when there was a burglar or racoon?!?!?


I had ALL the expansion packs!
House party, Holiday, Superstar, Unleashed, Livin' Large, Makin' Magic and Hotdate. 


I tried the new 3D versions, but somehow it just wasn't the same.
I do still have all the discs, but, I don't have the security codes :( waaa! Instead i'm having to satisfy my craving by watching play-throughs on youtube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment