A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Friday 30 March 2012

My Little Bro!

Don't worry, I shall do a blog on my big brother too! :)


Callum is 17, 4 years younger than me. We have always been quite close as siblings. I am a very panicky person, everything has to be just perfect and I get stressed very easily. Yet Callum balances all that, because he is the most laid-back person I have ever met. Nothing fazes him!!
                                                                      March 2012


He also has a wicked sense of humour. He watches alot of comedy programs, and seems to have developed a comedic side of himself, always offering one liners in a crisis.  


He went to the same school as me between 5-7 years old. Then he went on to a local junior school, where unfortunately he was bullied. He never liked football or sports and was larger in size than most of the kids (having been a SERIOUSLY skinny child!)
He also has Asbergers. Not seriously, but mild. The only time I ever notice is when looking at his handwriting, at 17 he has the handwriting of a 5 year old!!!
Due to all these troubles, he left school in 2005 at 10 years old, and has been home schooled ever since. Mum is a teacher, and left her job in 2006 to get Callum through his school years. With me taking GCSE exams before him, it allowed mum to drum up on her knowledge of all subjects ready for his exams last year.
                               2006, complete with gap in teeth wide enough for a bus! EW!


He did pretty well! He was never destined for A*'S but he passed them all.
So what does he like? CARS, yawn. I'm not too sure what his career goals are, mind you 17 is too young to know what you want from life. He talks about being a mechanic, or a garage owner. Sounds good to me.


We do alot together, walk, eat out and try new things like Scuba Diving last year. I'm very proud of him as he has FINALLY decided to join a gym! Bless him. He has battled with his weight since he was about 9 years old. And I know that it gets him down alot. But now with the gym, and daily walks.......watch this space! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment