A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Sunday 4 March 2012

Birthday Blog

So yes, that time our year has once again returned, and I am a year older.
21 Years ago, some midwife pulled me out of my mothers stomach and bought me into the world. Believe me I don't think the world was fully prepared for me!


In the past birthdays have included: Magicians, Totally Brilliant and Kidz Kingdom in Ipswich (anyone else remember them?) Pottery Painting, Sleepovers, Formal Meals, Piss Ups, SCHOOL! And my rather random 18th Birthday in the 6th form center at school!


This year, like last year I have spent most of the day travelling back home.
Upon my return I find the house littered with helium balloons, cards, prezzies and a rather large cake! (and I didn't even want anything! Well....this is a lie, I did desperately want someONE but hey, miracle maker hasn't got to me yet!)


Cards from a lot of the ladies I work with at the charity shop, family friends and close family. Presents have included:
Bracelets (thanks Pat!)
Charm from Links of London (thanks brothers!)
21st Mug and £15 shopping voucher (thanks Christine!)
2 Cheques from my granddad and great aunt
A set of Zumba gear from my Grandma
A PedEgg (don't ask!) from mum and dad


So am I partying all night? Getting Drunk? Being thrown from a bridge 21 times into a river? 
NOPE! 
I am going to my Zumba class at 7, and maybe after that I will pig out on a pizza! Cancel it out a bit....in fact having written this, i'm debating whether or not to waste £4 on Zumba just to then eat a pizza!


I will let you know my decision......

No comments:

Post a Comment