A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Friday 30 March 2012

The Apprentice is BACK!

Finally!!
I LOVE this program! And i'm rather glad that it is on slightly earlier this year!!






This year is looking good already!
We have already had arguments, failed products, refunds, sleeping on duty and someone talking themselves out of the job!


I'm glad the girls are failing rather miserably. I never EVER like the girls early on, all they ever do is argue. And in week 1, when they were complaining about Bilyana stealing all the customers.....THAT'S BUSINESS!!! I have people stealing my customers all the time, i'm used to it. You have to up your game. Nick Hewer is a legend as always!


Second week, Maria falling asleep was not a good move. Young applicants never seem to get very far on this show, and she was only 20!


The boys are looking strong this year. I recon ones to watch are Ricky and Duane.


But I will be watching one boy in particular. Nick Holzherr. My god he is GORGEOUS!!! (I made the fatal error of likening his looks to those of my ex-boyfriend, not a good move. Yet possibly his long lost twin)
After seeing him in week 1 I was like, "oh my god please make it to the final!!!". YET, when I watched "The Apprentice - You're Fired" they were dissing him. Saying he is a creepy geek.


Typical me, I always seem to like the geeks of the bunch. There is something about the geeks :) He's also very into gadgets and technology, calling himself a "Technology Entrepreneur". God. Not something i'm so into, but......he's still cute. I think its the face and the hair.On a professional note, I recon he could get a fair way. (I hope he does for my eye candy needs!) He's only 25.......within my reach!!!


The bloke who won it last year was equally as gorgeous. And yet again, a geek!!! Let me hear it for the geeks! :P
Im sure more blog posts will follow on this topic, looking forward to Wednesday already!

No comments:

Post a Comment