A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Saturday 31 March 2012

Eurovision 2012

Okay so i may be 2 months too early, but I am SO excited about Eurovision 2012!!!






I've been on the website and listened to most of the songs already, I don't usually do this, as I like it to be a surprise, but I thought I would be different.


My family always has a bit of a party during the evening. We write comments on each song, sing along, eat traditional food. What do they eat in Azerbaijan????? LOL


So, I HAVE CHOSEN MY WINNER ALREADY! Russia. If they don't win, it's a joke. When I first heard the song, I thought, oh dear lord. But actually, it's annoyingly catchy. So out of tune, key, note, everything, YET GREAT. If you haven't heard it, here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdgbM8k_wNg

I've heard our entry is supposed to be a favourite. I like the song....but we never win, and really we need to go into the competition knowing that!


My other favourites are:
Italy - i've been told noone likes them, so they won't win.
Iceland - Could do well


I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment