A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Monday 5 March 2012

INJURY


The other day while I was away, I bought myself 2 bottles of Calsberg. 
I had no bottle opener and so used my teeth for one of them, no problem. The other I struggled with, so used every method possible. During my attempts to open it I tried using my nails, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my middle right finger. I found my nail totally bent back, and blood protruding from the nail. OWCH!
I had sliced my Hyponychium.


Today, as I attempt to open one of the doors on my rabbit hutch, I felt the same pain in my middle 
left finger. Before looking I moved my nail back into place, when removing my glove, I found blood pouring from under the nail. AGAIN OWCH! 


Once again I have sliced my Hyponychium.


Pain, is a slight understatement. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment