A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Sunday 18 March 2012

Buying your first car

I am so glad that I have a father and younger brother who are both very into cars!
I am currently in the process of buying my first car.....and it is painful!


I am not very into mechanics, and how big the engine is...how much horse power these things have. I seriously have ADD when it comes to this sort of thing.
All I have managed to say is my budget, size and perhaps shape of the car I want. I have literally left the rest down to those two boys. They know what they are looking for, and I will only be there to finalise a sale and for a test drive.  What colour? I like green, red, blue, silver. Typical "normal" colours. Im not into the bright oranges, pinks, purples that many people my age go for.


I am currently driving an automatic Perodua Myvi, and I absolutely love it. Its a perfect size, shape and layout. I don't need anything massive, but I also need enough room to transport people (if anyone will ever get in the car with me), animals and large items. 


Hoping to have the car in the next 2 months! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment