A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Thursday 8 March 2012

iPad 3

So the new iPad is here! The iPad 3!




Here was me thinking they couldn't possibly get anything faster, slimmer or sharper than the iPad 2.
The iPad 3 is 4 x faster than previous models. The screen resolution is double that of the iPad 2, allowing sharper pictures in HD. 
They have had to make sacrifices though, this iPad is in fact heavier than previous iPads, although whether you would actually notice the difference I don't know. 


I've never owned an iPad, but I have used friends ones and have been into Apple stores and had a play around on there. 


At first I didn't like them. I didn't see the point of their existence what with the presence of PC's and iPhones. To me the iPad could easily be damaged, if the screen of my iPod is anything to go by! I don't ever believe they will be able to create ONE gadget to do everything, and that people will be happy to use to do everything.
TechRepublic said: 'Apple is trying hard to get us to see the iPad as more than just a consumption device. It clearly wants this to be a viable option for more and more users to consider instead of a laptop.'



Personally I like to feel a keyboard underneath my fingers, especially when writing documents and emails. Although it is sad to think about the possible demise of PC's, the visions and imagination of the late Steve Jobs really are extraordinary.

This is space age technology. These things were only a figment of the imagination back in the 50's and 60's. Surely now we have reached the peak of invention?! 500 million people watched the moon landing in 1969, only 25 million people have bought an iPad, are we bored of technology? Is it a necessity or accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment