A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Ann Summers PARTAY!

Just got back from an Ann Summers Party in Norwich!


I wasn't the host, merely a guest :) 


If you haven't hosted a party before, then I suggest you do. They are a bit of fun on a night in with the girlies.


Games, Raffles (including the rather annoying yet perfectly titled "Bitch Raffle")
The planner will bring along a small selection of lingerie and fancy dress outfits. She may even encourage some brave soul to don the clothes and model for everyone....NOT me! Massively padded bras, frilly thongs and EVEN a self inflatable/de-flatable bra!!!!!


And of course the infamous "toys"! Everything for the single ladies, couples, lonely men and those wanting to spice up the bedroom! 
Lube, Vibrators, blindfolds THE LOT! She had quite a selection to pass around aswell tonight. Many vibrators with the batteries in, so we could "feel the power", as well as about 5 different flavors of lube!
Strawberry, Tutti Frutti, bubblegum, chocolate and candyfloss. 


They had some pretty good deals on tonight as well. 20% off most toys (which I took advantage of, what for? That would be telling!)


The only thing I will tell you that I bought (I only bought 2 things!) was some "Sizzling Body Candy", I imagine its a posh way of saying "Strawberry Popping Candy". As I have no BODY to eat it off, I shall merely be dipping my finger into the box and eating it that way. Sad, yes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment