A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Saturday 19 May 2012

Strange Noises

Really should be asleep by now, got to be up at 6am tomorrow for another rehearsal!


MEH LOL
Sleep pattern is totally up the wall at the moment, i'm sure I will be awake until about 2am (as I usually am!)


Can I just say thank you to those who have written to me regarding posts on here. I appreciate the love! lol


Seriously just lying in bed now, all I can hear is eeirie banging noises coming from outside.....
Thats one thing I HATE about being on my own. When it comes to nightime, any noises are multiplied and amplified.
Listening......they sound like fireworks. (i hope)


11pm and FIREWORKS?!? REALLY? Isn't that illegal?


Anyway, yes another rehearsal tomorrow. First time in the new secret venue. And it's outdoors. The team want to get us used to performing outside and it will be the first time that all 1400 of us dancers will be performing together.


SCARY STUFF!


Okay that noise is still going on.
Freaking me out......am going to just lie here very still........can i just say that it is scary because it sounds like someone banging on my front door. :S help

No comments:

Post a Comment