A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Monday 7 May 2012

Awesome Dude! Ride the Waves!

Hi everyone!


WoW! It's been a while since I made a blog post!
Whats been happening since I last spoke to you guys?


I had another rehearsal! My final one at the specific location in London, and then we move onto a new, outdoor location in Essex.
The choreography is now pretty much down. Most of the routines have been taught to us, I imagine that the next few weeks is going to involve some serious polishing of movements. Many of the dances involve precise movement and timing by everyone. The dance "munchkins" mingle among us, putting right every leg that's out of line or every hand that isn't in the right position.


It's hard work. This last weekend, people were visibly tired by the end of it. It's still an amazing opportunity that I appreciate that I won't ever get again. It's also great being in on the BIG SECRET! I have revealed little if not nothing to most people! The surprise is half of the spectacle! 


I had a disaster with my outfit choice last week. Due to my rather curvy size 14/16 figure, the costume team felt I was too fat for the costumes that most girls were put in.....they instead put me in a boys costume!!! This completely threw me, and destroyed all confidence and concentration. I have since been in touch with someone via email about my concerns, so far not heard anything, but I am well aware of the backlog of emails they must currently have! Fingers crossed though!


I've had my boyfriend staying with me over the weekend, which has been amazing. Just chillin', eating good food and a few (just a few) bottles! Pulled BBQ pork tonight! Damn! He goes back to Uni tomorrow though, boo :(. All on my own again until my family return from America in just over 2 weeks time.


Been chatting to them a bit on SKYPE! Skype is amazing! Seriously! I love being able to see people while I talk, they can show me around the room at least!! I'll get back to Disney World one day!!! In the meantime, I am eyeing up the brochures for Disneyland Paris! :)


Need to get a bit of dosh in my back pocket first!

No comments:

Post a Comment