A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Saturday 12 May 2012

Looking at Others....

Teaches you a lot about yourself!


Having to sit through the final of BGT, and so this is perfect Facebook trawling time. 
Im also slightly drunk, so it's taking me extra long to write this.....having to think harder. And im not making any sense


Looking at dickheads from my 6th form, who were formerly my friends.
Pictures of them, all hanging out. 
And i'm sitting here thinking how much I hate going out and socializing. I used to be "one of them" when I was at 6th form, but I don't believe that was the real me. I wouldn't choose to go out, I would hate things like pub crawls.....
What is annoying is people around me who were once apparently "ANTI-SOCIAL" all I ever fucking see is the opposite. People are damn lying to me! That's all anyone EVER does to me. Seriously wish I could LIST PEOPLE BY NAME....infact
***** ********
*** ******
*** ******
**** *******
*** **********
***** *******
***** ****
****
**** *****
YES THESE ARE NAMES.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! People need to put their boobs away, put the bottle away, close their legs, shut their mouths, smoking isn't cool, piercings aren't cool. 


So NO I am not a social person. I won't go out of my way to be social. Don't get me wrong, I have confidence in order to talk to people.....i'm not a social hermit. I just hate parties, clubbing, meals out, pubs etc
I'd much rather sit on my own. One reason I didn't go to uni was because I knew I wouldn't be able to hack the social life.


Call me a loser if you want. I don't care.


Seriously might actually go all the way and say that I hate people all together.
I'm mega tired right now too. Have been so tired lately, been doing too much during the day. :( 
Im tired :'( but hey, what does it matter what I am





No comments:

Post a Comment