A random collection of things to Bloggle your mind

Thursday 12 July 2012

15 days to go!!!!

OH MY GOLLYGOSH!

15 DAYS TO GO UNTIL LONDON 2012 KICKS OFF!!

We are in the Stadium rehearsing now. Trust me it's quite a sight, however it's definitely bigger on the outside (in my opinion anyway!)

The choreography is learnt, its now just a case of blocking, entrants, exists and cues.
The atmosphere is electric in there, once the music starts blasting and the lights start strobing........AAAAAAAAAAH.

I hope you will all be watching! Beijing is a tough act to follow, but believe me, we will leave you all amazed, enlightened and empowered! 

I've recently had a local radio interview which was so much fun, but i've just had to turn down a television appearance.....sad, but the journalists have a job to do and I can't AND WON'T reveal anything!!

Another piece of excitement......I'M IN THE PARALYMPICS OPENING CEREMONY!
wooohooo. Joined quite late so having to pick up the routines very quickly! I hopefully will do a separate blog on this!

Moving up to London on Monday for a month. Renting a flat. WOOP
God its all happening!

THANKS again for reading! REALLY hope you all support London 2012. Support us and SUPPORT your team!! Whatever country your from!!

No comments:

Post a Comment